Volunteer at Holy Family Hospital
Making Life Better
For a few hours a week, you can be part of a world-class team at Providence Holy Family Hospital through its volunteer program.
Providence is a place where healing occurs, not only by medical and surgical intervention, but by the touch of a hand, a shared smile, a listening ear, a prayer or a knowing wink. It’s a place where you can make a difference through your acts of kindness, making life better for you and for those you help! See below for a wide range of volunteer activities to choose from.
In national surveys, people who volunteer report that it keeps them healthy, lowers stress levels and gives purpose to life. Think about other rewards of volunteering:
- Develop new skills. Broaden your talents.
- Build new friendships.
- Gain work experience.
- Earn service hours for school program requirements.
- Ease the burden of concerned family members.
- Bring smiles to others.
- Work alongside health care professionals.
- Gain perspective and enhance your well-being.
- Give back to the community.
- Receive a 20% discount in the Gift Shop.
- Receive a free flu shot each year.
- Attend an annual volunteer recognition event.
As a volunteer at Providence, you can learn while you serve, with a chance to expand your horizons and grow as a person, while working with some of the best and brightest medical professionals in the country.
But most of all, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, to reach out and touch the lives of others. We invite you to consider volunteering!
How do I apply?
You will need to complete an application form and undergo a background check. You can download the form using the links to the right.
Prospective volunteers will be pre-assessed and attend a volunteer orientation. Once these requirements are completed, volunteers are oriented to the departments to which they have been assigned.