The pain management clinic at Providence Holy Family Hospital is a referral-based service to assist patients with pain issues. Our Spokane pain management specialists will work with your provider to determine the best way to treat your pain.
Spokane Pain Management Services
Trigger point injections
- Lumbar (both interlaminar and transforaminal approach) and epidural blood patch for PLPHA.
- Facet blocks
- Medial branch blocks
- Selective nerve root blocks
- Ultrasound guided upper- and lowerextremity, including interscalene and supraclavicular
- Occipital nerve blocks
- Ilioinguinal nerve blocks
- Genitofemoral nerve blocks
- Lateral Femoral Cutaneous nerve blocks (for Meralgia Peresthetica)
- SIJ (sacroiliac joint) injections
- Stellate ganglion (for upper extremity RSD/CRPS)
- Lumbar (for lower extremity RSD/CRPS)
- Fluoroscopic guided injections performed for all spine injections and most advanced injections.
- Ultrasound guided injections for most other major nerve blocks.
- IV Conscious Sedation can be added upon patient request usually.
- Other blocks not listed upon request or can be discussed with the Pain MDs.
- Lumbar and cervical medial branch ablation
- Cervical facet blocks under CT or fluoroscopy
- CT-guided blocks including costovertebral joint injections, difficult injections of the spine or hardware injections, pars defect injections and cervical nerve root blocks.
NOT Provided: Narcotic or opioid medical management.