Mount Carmel Hospital Services
Since 1919, Mount Carmel Hospital has provided an ever-expanding range of services—many found only in large urban hospitals. Yet the medical center offers the intimacy, convenience and easy wayfinding people have come to expect.
Mount Carmel’s recent expansion created enhanced patient rooms and a more efficient Emergency Department. Maternity suites rival those found in urban hospitals and diagnostic imaging services feature technology normally not found in rural hospitals.
Our physicians represent many specialties, including cardiology, gynecology, obstetrics and more. Through our affiliations with care providers and the facilities of Providence Health Care, we are able to offer a level of care and scope of services that highlight our commitment to excellence.
Our Colville Hospital Services include:
- Non-invasive cardiovascular services
- Critical Care Unit
- Advanced Diagnostic Imaging services, including nuclear medicine, ultrasound, X-ray, CT/CTA scanning, mammography and MRI
- Emergency and trauma services, with full air support
- Extended and transitional care.
- Family Maternity Center
- Laboratory and reference lab support, available 24/7
- Outpatient day surgery
- Physical, speech and occupational Therapy
- Sleep Center
- Surgery, including including general surgery, orthopedics, urology, ophthalmology, podiatry and gynecology