Sponsorship Application Guidelines
Providence Northwest Washington Region (Providence NWR), which includes Providence Regional Medical Center Everett (PRMCE), Providence Medical Group, and Providence Institute for Healthier Communities, is a not-for-profit community resource that practices prudent stewardship of financial and human resources. Providence NWR receives numerous requests from community agencies and not-for-profit organizations seeking sponsorship funding for various events and activities. A sponsorship allocation committee reviews each request according to its guidelines and available funding.
Providence sponsorship funds are used for events or activities that
- Are consistent with the Providence mission, vision, and core values
- Improve healthcare status or provide for the needs of the poor and vulnerable
- Provide visibility for Providence NWR
- Are part of a non-profit organization
- Demonstrate effective program performance and financial responsibility and accountability
Providence sponsorship funds will not be used for
- Political activities
- Requests from individuals or small teams for personal activities unrelated to Providence's mission and core values
- Events or activities that do not improve the health or well-being of the communities we serve.
- Activities contrary to the mission, values and ethical directives of Providence.
- Proposals for events/activities are accepted on a year-round basis. However, funds are limited; requests received earlier in the year are more apt to receive consideration.
How to apply
Providence Regional’s Sponsorship Allocation Committee meets routinely to review sponsorship requests according to the guidelines stated above. Sponsorship requests must be received two months before the scheduled event or program in order to receive consideration.
To apply for a community sponsorship, complete and submit the Sponsorship Application Form. In addition to submitting the form, you may submit any other supporting documents via email.
Providence Northwest Washington Region
PO Box 1147
Everett WA 98201