Adult Volunteer Opportunities
The adult program is open to high school seniors and anyone over the age of 18.
|Before applying – Can you answer yes to the following questions?
- Are you at least a senior in high school or older?
- Are you able to commit to 100 hours of service?
- Are you able to commit to one 3-4 hour shift per week?
- Are you able to complete the requirements during normal business hours?
|If you answered “no” to any of the questions above you should consider applying at another time.
Required Steps to become a volunteer:
- Complete the Volunteer Application during the open enrollment period
- Attend one of the Interview dates during your enrollment period (i.e. If you apply in the January block you must be able to attend one of the interview days during that month)
- Complete onboarding requirements (more information provided during interview)
- Complete the on-line orientation by the required date (more information provided during interview)
2017 Volunteer Recruitment Schedule
Closed Positions (no openings):
- NICU Baby Rockers or Pediatrics
- Family Maternity Unit
- Emergency Room and Emergency Room Information Desk
- Medical Coding
October 20 – 24
November 1 & 2 – Interview days
November 6 – On-line Orientation must be completed
November 8 – Mandatory Hospital Orientation
Note: Open recruitment periods may end early depending on number of requests received.