Providence Regional Medical Center has unrestricted visiting hours. Family members are welcome 24/7, unless otherwise determined by your loved one’s care team. Your presence can be good medicine. But, please keep these guidelines in mind:
- Smoking is not allowed in patient rooms, in the hospital or on hospital property.
- Please don’t visit if you have a cold, sore throat or any contagious disease. It could jeopardize the health of your loved one – as well as everyone in the hospital.
- Patients can tire easily. Please be mindful of that and allow them quiet time and rest to heal.
- You may be asked to step outside a patient room during tests or treatments or when medical staff needs to see the patient.
- Out of respect for the privacy of others, no photography is allowed in patient care areas.
In the critical care unit, immediate family members may visit anytime – with the possible exception of shift change between 6:30 a.m.-7:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. Check with your loved one’s care team for more information.