(Pharmacy, Respiratory Therapy, Nutrition, PT/OT/ST, Surgery Techs, HUCs, CNAs, Lab)
Before You Get Started
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader. This will allow you to view PDF documents on Prep Portal.
The following links contain information and forms you must review and sign prior to your start date at Providence. A Pre-Arrival Orientation Checklist is provided to track your progress.
- A picture ID badge is required for all students.
A request for the badge will be sent to security once the steps below have been completed.
- Step 1: Gather Vaccination and Titer records
Requirements are listed in the Student and Faculty Clinical Passport to be filled out and verified by your school once you obtain copies of your vaccination and titer records.
- Step 2: Read and Review Guidelines
(click on titles to access)
• Code of Conduct
• Appearance Policy
• Cultural Diversity
• Safety Presentation
• Patient Safety
• Infectious Disease Control
• Pain Management Presentation
- Step 3: Print, Review and Sign Required Forms
(click on form title to access the form; submit signed forms to your school)
• Signed Non-Employee Confidentiality Form
• Signed Code of Conduct Acknowledgement Form
• Signed Acceptable Use Agreement Form
• Access Request Spreadsheet