Before You Get Started
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader. This will allow you to view PDF documents on Prep Portal.
The following links contain information and forms you should review and sign prior to your start date at Providence. A Pre-Arrival Orientation Checklist for Nursing is provided to track your progress.
- Step 1: Read and Review Guidelines
(click on titles to access)
• Code of Conduct
• Appearance Policy
• Cultural Diversity
• Safety Presentation
• Patient Safety
• Infectious Disease Control
• Pain Management Presentation
• Access Request Spreadsheet
- PYXIS Tutorial and Access:
- Go to Pyxis Tutorial
- Set up your own User Name and ID
- Once into the program, from the Training Catalog you need to take the CLP1042 Pyxis MedStation 4000 Nursing Tutorial
- When you complete the course – at the bottom of the course description screen is the ‘status’ and your certificate
- Print your certificate
- Complete the PYXIS – Student User Authorization Form
- Give your certificate to your instructor along with the completed User Authorization form
Flu Vaccination Notice
All students attending clinical time at Providence Regional Medical Center, Everett, must have a 2016-2017 season flu vaccination prior to arrival.
Please use this Education Log to record all time you spend in your clinical experience.
Complete each day of clinical experience.
Submit to your instructor or Nursing Education Office at the end of the quarter.