Before You Get Started
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader. This will allow you to view PDF documents on Prep Portal.
Physician Residents Responsibilities
The following links contain information and forms you should review and sign prior to your start date at Providence. A Pre-Arrival Orientation Checklist is provided to track your progress.
- Step 1: Review General Topics (click on titles to access)
• Code of Conduct
• Appearance Policy
• Cultural Diversity
• Safety Presentation
• Patient Safety
• Infectious Disease Control
• Pain Management Presentation
• Article 18 of the Medical Staff Bylaws
- Step 2: Read and Review Guidelines (click on titles to access): After you have reviewed the below documents, please print the following forms, review and then sign.
• Non-Employee Confidentiality Form
• Code of Conduct Acknowledgement Form
• Acceptable Use Agreement Form
• Externship Agreement Form
• Photo ID Badge Request Form
Please fax (425) 261-3095 all completed forms to PRMCE Medical Staff Office at least two weeks prior to start date.
Please send a JPG headshot to the PRMCE Medical Staff Office for your badge. Make sure the headshot has a solid background color.