Lactation Rooms Available for Working Mothers
Published August 4, 2014
As people of Providence, we are always looking for ways to help ease the way of every person we serve— including our own caregivers. We currently provide five private lactation spaces for working mothers to feel safe and comfortable in. One room, located at the Pacific Campus, has recently moved. Please read below for the updated lactation spaces available for Providence caregivers (employees) only or click here to view the maps to each room.
- Pavilion- Second floor: Check-in at the second floor NICU station entrance (directly left as you walk out of the main elevators) where the Health Unit Coordinator will escort mothers back to the lactation room.
- *Pacific- Main floor: From the main entrance of the Pacific campus, walk toward
the cafeteria. Turn down the first hallway on your right (passed the Padovan Conference room). Swipe your badge to walk through the door. **Enter the code for the first door on your right and walk to straight back to the door at the end of the hall.
- *A-Wing Old CEU: This room is located in the hallway connecting A-Wing and the escalators down to the cafeteria.
- *B-Wing Room B3-010: From C-Wing: Use the C-Wing elevator next to the cafeteria and go to the third floor. Turn right down the hallway and follow this until you find room B3-010 which will be on your right. From A-Wing: Use the A-Wing elevators and go to the third floor and travel right out of the elevators through the double doors. Turn left at the nurse station and continue to walk down this hallway until you find B3-010 which will be on your left.
- *D-Wing Room D7-074: From the employee service elevators, travel to the seventh floor. Turn left outside the elevators and head down the hallway until you see room 074 on your right.
*Some Lactation rooms require special badge access. If you are planning on using one of these rooms, please send an email to the Badge Office to request permission. Permissions will be good for all rooms for a year. If you need more time, simply tell the Badge Office and they will accommodate your needs.
**Please contact the switchboard at 425-261-2000 for the code to the Pacific campus door.