Providence Transitioning to Single EAP Provider Starting July 1
Published July 7, 2014
New name, new services, same great program
Providence is transitioning to a single, trusted service provider for our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), beginning July 1. At the same time, we’re transitioning to a new name – Caregiver Assistance Program – to align with the principle that every employee is a caregiver.
Our Washington regions will be transitioning from APS to ValueOptions, which has been serving our caregivers in California. This program, which you and your family have counted on for help with a variety of life stages and circumstances, both at work and at home, is now a systemwide program that offers even more services.
How can the program help me?
Every Providence caregiver (all employees) and members of their family can access help with a variety of life circumstances, from everyday living to life changes to crisis.
Find guidance and support with managing:
- Adult/child care
- Building better relationships
- Creating a healthy lifestyle
- Legal/financial help
- Setting lifetime goals
- Stress or anxiety
- Substance abuse
- Work/life balance
- Workplace matters
How do I use the Caregiver Assistance Program?
There’s just one number to call, 24/7, 365 days a year. When you call, you’ll talk with a qualified professional who will listen and connect you quickly with the resources you need.
Call for confidential support or information any time, day or night: 866-419-4664.
For even more information and resources, visit the Caregiver Assistance Program’s website at: www.achievesolutions.net/providence.
Learn more about the Caregiver Assistance Program using these materials:
- Frequently Asked Questions – Need to know what to do if you were using EAP services before the July 1 transition date? Curious about what’s new in the program? Want to help get services for a family member who is away at school? Get the answers to these and other questions.
- Program brochure – Get an overview of program services.
- Transition flier – Download a print-friendly version of this announcement.