• Print Print
  • Share
  • Text Size: A | A | A

Caregivers Selected for Change Facilitator, Green Belt and Master Change Facilitator Training

Published on June 2, 2014

We are pleased to announce that the following caregivers have been selected for the Change Facilitator, Green Belt and Master Change Facilitator training programs:

Change Facilitator

Liz Mays
Monique Valencia

Green Belt

Jean Anderson 
Joel Flugstad
Jaran Friday
Nicholas Rebo
Scott Rodenhizer

Master Change Facilitator

Rhonell Kercheval 

Change facilitators continue their current work assignments while taking on training and additional responsibility to help our organization support and meet objectives through the application of Change Acceleration Process (CAP) and Work-Out techniques and tools. Green Belts receive Change Facilitator training in addition to education on the core elements of Lean and Six Sigma process improvement methodologies. They devote 25 percent of their time to Operational Excellence projects with the other 75 percent allocated to their normal role. The Master Change Facilitator is responsible for driving the broader implementation of the Change Acceleration Process (CAP) and Work-Out (WO) in the organization by coaching leaders, mentoring and training Change Facilitators, and educating other caregivers on methodologies and tools.

If you would like to request assistance on a process improvement project,  please complete an Operational Excellence support request form or contact Linda Severs, a Master Change Facilitator and Black Belt, at 425-258-7589; Connie Sheran, a Master Change Facilitator, at 425-404-5215; Rhonell Kercheval, a Master Change Facilitator and Black Belt, at 425-304-6146; or Steve Croffut, PMG Lean Leader.