Celebrate supply chain caregivers for National Material Management Week!
Published October 5, 2015
To celebrate our awesome distribution and material management caregivers, here's some fast facts about what they do to care for patients and ease other caregivers' ways:
- Fill 495 bedside supply carts, 365 days a year.
- Inventory and replenish 240 PAR's multiple days a week.
- Monitor 48 PYXIS machines in the Colby OR.
- The receiving team organizes and distributed over 38,000 per month!
- Our courier drive to over 29 clinics and off site locations to deliver mail.
- The mail room processes, manages and delivers for about 200 customers.
All of these amazing things are done by just 31 distribution team members and four inventory control members. It takes extreme diligence to get this amount of work done every day. If you pass by a distribution team member this week, please stop to thank them for their role in providing care to our patients. We are a team, and every person is important.