Heart and Vascular Centers of Excellence
The Heart Center
The Heart Center at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett has received more awards for excellence in cardiovascular care than any other hospital in the state, including being repeatedly ranked in the top 10 percent in the nation and number one in Washington state for cardiac care.
We are one of the largest, most advanced cardiovascular programs in Washington, offering leading edge cardiovascular services to patients in the Seattle area and Snohomish, Skagit, San Juan, Island, and Whatcom Counties.
Heart Centers of Excellence
The Heart Center provides a full spectrum of services that rivals any program in Washington state, including:
- Center for Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation and Prevention
- Center for Diagnostic Cardiology
- Center for Interventional Cardiology
- Center for Arrhythmia Management
- Center for Surgical Services
- Emergency Response, Cardiac and Stroke Network
The Vascular Center
The Vascular Center at Providence Regional offers a wide range of treatment options based on the severity of your unique medical condition. Our specialists work closely with your primary care physician to ensure that the care we provide is complementary to any existing health-related issues you may have.
Vascular Centers of Excellence
The Vascular Center provides a full spectrum of services that rivals any program in Washington state and Providence Regional continues to win national awards for exceptional care.
Center for Peripheral Vascular Diagnostics
Non-invasive diagnostic tools such as vascular ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computer tomography (CT), angiography and more, to quickly diagnose the source of symptoms.
Center for Interventional Vascular Services
State-of-the-art vascular interventional labs, providing advanced plaque removing techniques and stent placement interventions including angioplasty and stenting surgeries and highly skilled physicians and staff serve three times as many patients in comparison to similar hospitals.
Center for Surgical Services
Our surgeons perform some of the most complicated peripheral artery bypass available including abdominal aortic aneurysm stent grafts to repair aneurysms.
Vascular Center Facilities
- Nine operating rooms specially equipped for vascular procedures
- Three interventional angiography labs
- Two vascular ultrasound labs
- Computer-monitored patient care areas
- Comfortable family and visitor waiting rooms near each procedure area
- 20-bed critical care unit