The Outpatient Pharmacy at Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital provides services to patients and employees in the Providence ministries of Eastern Washington.
It is conveniently located in the main floor lobby of Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital. next to the Gift Shop.
Outpatient Pharmacy Services
Patients discharging from Sacred Heart and Holy Family Hospitals
- Patients or families may pick up prescriptions before leaving the hospital campus.
- Processing of most major insurance carriers.
- Patient consultation.
- Pharmacy Patient Representative (Concierge) Service.
Patients of clinics associated with Sacred Heart
- Include Renal Transplant, Cardiothoracic Transplant, Stem Cell Transplant, Cystic Fibrosis.
- Mail order available.
- Specialty prescription products and services.
Employees of Providence Ministries
- Preferred provider status.
- Mail order (including e-mail notification).
Residents of Providence Long Term Care Facilities
- Providence St. Joseph's Care Center, Mount St Joseph's and Emilie Court.
- Clinical Pharmacy services.