Are you referring a patient to Providence?
The Providence Spokane Admit Transfer Center is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by specially trained RNs/patient flow managers for all patient transfer arrangements.
Phone: (509) 474-2000*
Outside Spokane: (877) 323-5055
A nurse will arrange transportation, admit and place your patient. If needed, they will connect you with an admitting physician at Sacred Heart or Holy Family, and provide updates every 15 minutes until the patient is placed in a bed.
*Note: These numbers are to be used by medical professionals only.
Call 911 if you are having an emergency.
- View the CME Calendar
- CME classes, Grand Rounds, local conferences and more.
Professional Education Calendar
Professional Outreach Education and other medical education classes and events.
Medical Executive Committee
- MedNews Plus
- Breaking medical news, hospital information and free Continuing Education credits.
- Medicor — Spokane County Medical Society
- Sacred Heart Online Health Sciences Library
- Information for health care professionals.
- Sacred Heart Physician’s Portal
- Visit the Sacred Heart MD Portal.
- Medical Staff Bylaws - Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Medical Staff Bylaws - Holy Family Hospital
- Physician Assisted Suicide Policy
- Visitation Policy