What our patients say
The Psychiatry often receives notes of thanks from patients (and their families) for the care they received. Here are just a few of them:
- "This was a wonderful experience. I came here with hopeless and helpless feelings. After a few days, I feel a 100% turnaround and I thank everyone for the wonderful help."
- "The thing that was most helpful to me was being surrounded by sincere, caring people. This has been a godsend for me!"
- "Thank you so much for your help. I'm me again."
- "The staff at Sacred Heart are very compassionate people and do their best to care for the people and to meet our needs. Thanks."
- "Thanks everyone - this is a big life change for me!"
- "If future hospitalizations are required I would want to be in this facility."
- "I am very pleased with the care and I thank everyone involved in getting my life back on track."
- "I would like to thank everyone involved! I wish more people with my condition could have the chance to receive a new lease on life through the work of the team at Sacred Heart."