Each year, Providence St. Mary Medical Center devotes millions of dollars to benefit our neighbors in Walla Walla and surrounding communities. Those dollars take many forms, including:
- Charity care for people who can’t afford the health care they need
- Free classes, support groups and educational events
- Direct donations to non-profit organizations that aid the poor and underserved
- Donations of supplies, furnishings, computers and other items to non-profit organizations
- Staff time devoted to community projects
Volunteer at Providence St. Mary
Providence St. Mary offers a robust volunteer program for community members to donate their time at the hospital and its clinics. Volunteers perform many roles, including escorting patients, delivering meals to cancer patients during treatment, working the information desk, delivering flowers, performing clerical duties and staffing the gift shop.
For more information, call (509) 522-5910.