Job Shadow/Student Observers
Preparation for Your Experience with Providence
ATTENTION: You must be 18 or above to Job Shadow or Observe.
After you have reviewed the documents under "General Topics" please review the following:
See below for instructions on how to return the following paperwork.
- Orientation Checklist
- Code of Conduct Acknowledgment
- Acceptable Use Agreement
- Value Based Service Standards and Behavior
- Non-Employee Confidentiality & Nondisclosure Statement
- Job Shadow Application
- Job Shadow Code of Ethics
- Immunization Checklist and Records
- Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire
Please submit your paperwork via email to Shawn Mabley or via mail to:
ATTN: Shawn Mabley
PO Box 1477
Walla Walla, WA 99362
The Director of the Department you have listed as your desired observation department will be given your contact information. Please allow 2 weeks for a staff member in the chosen department to contact you to setup scheduling for your observation.