Providence St. Mary Outpatient Rehabilitation provides hand therapy to people of all ages who have disabilities or injuries that interfere with their ability to use their arms and/or hands effectively.
Our occupational and physical therapists and assistants are specially trained to provide skilled hand therapy services. The staff includes therapists certified by the American Society of Hand Therapists.
Services include comprehensive, individualized evaluation and treatment of:
- Hand and arm trauma
- Wound and burns
- Cumulative trauma syndromes
- Fractures and sports injuries
- Tendon and nerve repair
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Arthritis and other joint deformities
- Splinting and other orthotic needs
- Ergonomic and joint protection education
- General strengthening and conditioning
- Total joint replacementsAmputations9Neurological conditions
Treatments may include splinting, manual therapy, progressive therapeutic exercise and functional activities. Therapists also provide assessment and training in the use of adaptive equipment to replace lost abilities when needed.