We provide caring, professional physical therapy for a wide range of conditions, from reducing back pain to recovering from a hip replacement. We understand how difficult it is to face a limitation, and we are committed to helping you recover to the fullest extent possible. We also have the most extensive resources you’ll find in the Walla Walla valley – in staff expertise, training, facilities and access to specialists.
People most often think of physical therapy as relating to recovering from a sudden injury, but it is much more extensive than that.
Physical therapy is often prescribed by a physician for:
- Improving your ability to walk and your range of motion
- Recovery from surgery such as a hip or knee replacement or back surgery
- Reducing pain and improving function, such as for back pain
- Reducing a physical limitation
- Improving strength and endurance
- Recovery from an injury
A physician’s referral is required. If you believe that you or a loved one would benefit from occupational therapy but do not have a referral, please speak to your doctor. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please call us at (509) 522-5821.
Sports therapy is a specific approach to rehabilitation that focuses on the individual needs of athletes of all ages, from children to senior citizens. The approach promotes a healthy, active lifestyle.
Sports physical therapy’s benefits include:
- Sports-specific injury prevention
- Improving flexibility, strength and cardiovascular condition to recover from injury or illness
- Improving physical limitations and reducing pain
- Aiding recovery from orthopedic conditions and surgery, including spine and joint replacement surgery
- Safe return to participation in sports and work after an injury or surgery