**Clinical Agency should go through our Master Service Provider, Cross Country, first. This site is for non-clinical agency or contracted workers. If you have gone outside the Cross Country contract or if you are uncertain please reach out to your HR Strategic Partner.
Before You Get Started
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader. This will allow you to view PDF documents on Prep Portal.
- A picture ID badge is required
The following documentation are required by policy and must be completed and cleared before the first day:
All policies/forms are linked. To access the link, click on the document's title.
• Appearance Guidelines
• Code of Conduct
• Cultural Diversity
• Infection Control
• Patient Safety
• Facility Safety & Fire Safety
- Required Reading for Orientation (coming soon)
All background checks that return a positive result must be cleared by Providence Human Resources before being allowed to start.
The OIG and SAM backgrounds must be run on a monthly basis on both the agency worker or contract worker as well as the Agency Company and Contracted Company.
Information on Background Checks
- WATCH (Washington Access to Criminal History)
• Verification of name and date of birth
• Criminal Felony & Misdemeanor
• Health Care Sanctions - All
• National Criminal Search
• National Sex Offender Registry
• SSN Trace
- Office of Inspector General (OIG)
- System for Award Management (SAM)