Residency Minimum Requirements
We only accept applications through ERAS
All Applicants Must:
- Have passed within 2 attempts:
USMLE Part I and Part II CK OR
COMLEX Part 1 and Part 2 CE
- Have passed on the 1st attempt:
USMLE Part II CS OR
COMLEX Part 2 PE
- Submit 2 Letter of Recommendation, one of which MUST be from a Family Medicine Physician with you have rotated.
- Have a clinical rotation of a least 8 weeks duration that involves DIRECT PATIENT CARE, with at least 6 weeks in a family medicine office in the United States.
- Have graduated from medical school within 3 years of beginning training in our program.
- International medical graduates must have an active, unrestricted ECFMG certificate and be eligible to work in the United States as of June 1st of the academic year in which they begin training (example: 6/1/18 for academic year 18-19).