Supplemental Program Questions
Thank you for your interest in the Providence St. Peter Hospital Family Practice Residency Program and St Peter Family Medicine Chehalis Rural Training Program. If you are offered an interview, we would like you to answer the supplemental program questions below so that we might get to know you better.
- Why are you applying to our program?
- How did you hear about us?
The University of Washington, with whom we are affiliated, requires that the following questions be asked of all residency candidates in addition to those questions answered in your ERAS application. A "yes" answer to any of these questions requires an explanation. A positive response to a question does not necessarily preclude acceptance.
- Have you ever been involved in a malpractice lawsuit or claim (whether or not you were individually named as a defendant)?
- Have you ever been called before any entity for questioning concerning unprofessional conduct, incompetence, negligence, unsafe practices, or mental or physical impairment?
- Have you ever been addicted to, or treated for addiction to, a controlled substance, drug or chemical?
- Have you ever used a prescription drug, including controlled substances, for other than therapeutic purposes?
- Are you currently suffering from any disability or illness (mental or physical) which could affect your ability to fully practice medicine?
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to e-mail, phone or write.
Please send your responses as indicated below.
Providence St. Peter Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program
Attn: Karin Lund, Residency Manager
525 Lilly Road NE/PBP09
Olympia, WA 98506
Rural Training Program:
St. Peter Family Medicine Chehalis Rural Training Program
Attn: Lisa-Ann Roura, Residency Coordinator
931 S. Market Blvd.
Chehalis, WA 98532