We only accept applications submitted through the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS). Please visit PhORCAS for application instructions and frequently asked questions.
We will start offering interviews Thursday, December 15, 2016 for those who have e-submitted their applications. You do not need to wait for the actual transcripts and references to arrive at PhORCAS to e-submit.
Completed applications are due by Thursday, December 22, 2016. St Peter Family Medicine Pharmacy Residency will continue to accept any late transcripts or references as long as you have e-submitted your application by the deadline.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to e-submit applications as early as possible to allow adequate time to plan for on-site interviews. On-site interviews will be offered January 10, 17, 24 and 31.
- Provide as much detail as possible in the following sections of PhORCAS
- Community Service
- Personal Statement/Letter of Intent
- Current Curriculum Vita
- Three standardized PhORCAS references (no additional formal letter of reference is needed)
- A formal letter of reference is not required, please encourage reference writers to provide as much detail as possible in the standardized form
Number of Positions
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree
- Eligible for Washington State Licensure
- Completion of ASHP accredited PGY1 Pharmacy Residency or PGY1 exempt per ASHP standards