Onboarding Requirements for Agency and/or Contracted Personnel
Before You Get Started
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader. This will allow you to view PDF documents on Prep Portal.
- A picture ID badge is required for all contracted workers
The following documentation are required by policy and must be completed and cleared before the first day.
- Step 3: Read and Review Guidelines (click on titles to access)
• Appearance Guidelines
• Code of Conduct
• Cultural Diversity
• Infection Control
• Patient Safety
• Facility Safety & Fire Safety
- Step 4: Print, Review and Sign Required Forms (click on form title to access the form; submit signed forms to your school)
Signed Acceptable Use Agreement Form
Click to see total policy for Acceptable Use Agreement
• Signed Non-Employee Confidentiality Form
• Acknowledgment of Code of Conduct
• Sign Off: Learning Goals and Objectives
• Compliance Education
(AMN, Cross Country and IS contractors do NOT need to complete)
- Step 5: Background Checks
All background checks that return a positive result must be cleared by Providence HR before being allowed to start. The OIG and SAM backgrounds must be run on a monthly basis on both the agency workers and contract workers as well as the agency company and contracted company.
- WATCH (Washington Access to Criminal History)
• Verification of name and date of birth
• Criminal Felony & Misdemeanor
• Health Care Sanctions - All
• National Criminal Search
• National Sex Offender Registry
• SSN Trace
- Office of Inspector General (OIG)
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Step 6: Complete all tests, fill out all forms from steps 1-5 and turn all documents in to the contract owner for verification. Original documents must be sent, attestations with no documentation will not be accepted.
If there is any positive results on any of the background checks, WATCH, OIG, SAM or Drug Screen, they must be sent to Providence HR for screening. Managers can contact their HRSP, Contractors can contact the Providence Contract Owners.
For more information, contact the Contract Manager at (360) 493-7304.