Allied Health Student & Instructor Onboarding
Before You Get Started
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader. This will allow you to view PDF documents on Prep Portal.
Required student placement process for Allied Health Students (excluding nursing)
- A picture ID badge is required for all Students and Instructors
Student/Instructor Onboarding Responsibilities
All policies/forms are linked. To access the link, click on the document's title.
- Step 1: Gather Vaccination and Titer records (requirements are listed in the Health Verification Form A to be filled out and verified by your school once you obtain copies of your vaccination and titer records.
• Appearance Guidelines
- Step 2: Read and Review Guidelines (click on titles to access)
• Code of Conduct
• Cultural Diversity
• Infection Control
• Patient Safety
• Facility Safety & Fire Safety
- Step 3: Print, Review and Sign Required Forms (click on form title to access the form; submit signed forms to your school)
• Signed Acceptable Use Agreement Form
Click to see total policy for Acceptable Use Agreement
• Signed Non-Employee Confidentiality Form
• Acknowledgment of Code of Conduct