Providence St. Peter Regional Neuroscience Center is dedicated to providing residents of Southwest Washington with the highest quality care for neurological and neurosurgical conditions.
The Neuroscience Center builds upon a long history of clinical distinction at Providence St. Peter Hospital and features:
- Board-certified, specialty-trained physicians, including neurosurgeons, neurologists, interventional radiologists, neuroradiologists, physiatrists (rehabilitation medicine specialists), medical oncologists and radiation oncologists
- Centers of Excellence focused on treating a full array of neurological conditions, ranging from brain tumors and tremors, to stroke and spine disorders
- Innovative technologies that provide physicians with advanced techniques and tools for treatment and diagnosis
- Southwest Washington Neurosurgery: A dedicated neurosurgery clinic bringing you the latest advances in neuroscience
- A nationally recognized 24-hour stroke program
- A neuro-rehabilitation program staffed by physiatrists, physical therapists, occupational therapists and other clinical experts