What to Bring
Clothing and Personal Belongings: Patients on the rehab unit wear their own clothes and use their own personal items.
Please bring the following:
- At least three sets of loose, comfortable clothes that are easy to get into and remove
- Shirts/blouses with button fronts or pullovers that fit easily over the head
- Comfortable slacks, sweatpants or a sweat suit, undergarments and sleepwear
- One pair of comfortable walking shoes with good support
- Personal items such as glasses, dentures, and hearing aids
- One pair of comfortable walking shoes
- Toiletries such as toothpaste, toothbrush, comb, hairbrush, deodorant, electric razor, etc.
- Any custom devices, such as splints or braces
Please be sure to label all of your belongings and we encourage you leave valuables at home.
NOTE: We have a laundry room available for use by our patients or their families. Our staff will be able to show you where it is located.