Our Strategic Plan
Together, we answer the call of every person we serve: Know me, care for me, ease my way.
As People of Providence, we reveal God’s love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
- We will build new and enhance current clinical programs to meet the needs of the people we serve by enhancing community awareness and providing the best quality care.
- We will enhance the clinical and operational excellence thru education of all rehab staff, expansion of evidence based practice, and the use of measurable functional outcomes.
- We will enhance the communication and visibility between leadership and staff.
- Current and future programs will be accessible to patients, families and providers with “Ease my Way” as the principle.
- We will maximize the efficiencies of our processes and systems.
Each strategic priority includes multiple initiatives designed to help us succeed in our strategy and ultimately achieve our vision.