We offer exceptional skilled care for patients of all ages, with all medical diagnoses, within the comfort of their home. Home Health patients are those who find it taxing to leave their home. They may have a new diagnosis or illness, be coping with a chronic condition, such as heart failure or diabetes, or recovering from surgery, such as a total hip or knee replacement, or hospitalization.
For patients who need:
- Physical, occupational and/or speech-language therapy
- Chronic disease management
- Pain management
- Help with new medication(s)
- Intermittent skilled nursing health care
*See also PACE
Hospice and Palliative Care
Providence Hospice provides comprehensive and compassionate physical, emotional, and spiritual care to people of all ages nearing the end of their lives, including support for their family and friends.
For people who may:
- Be approaching end of life and no longer seeking curative treatment
- Receive care in their home or place of residence: nursing home, assisted living, or adult family home or hospital
Infusion and Pharmacy Services
Providence Infusion and Pharmacy Services provides IV Therapy and Tube Feeding supplies and support services to people in their homes. A clinical team of nurses, pharmacists, dietitians and support staff monitor progress, coordinate care with physicians, and provide support to promote the best therapy outcomes.
For patients who:
- Need nutrition or intravenous (IV) medication therapies
- Need tube feeding
- Receive specialized infusion therapies for disease management
- Are able to administer daily therapy themselves at home and/or have a care partner that is able and willing to do it for them