Personal Response and Support Services
This is your life. And you want to continue living it the way you want – in the comfort of your own home. Providence Lifeline gives you and your family peace-of-mind by connecting you to emergency assistance via an electronic box and lanyard that you wear under your clothes any time you’re at home. Lifeline gives you the confidence and freedom to live on your own because there is always someone standing by to help, whenever you need it – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Help is only a button press away.
- You stay in your own home with dignity, peace of mind, and independence
- The unit has an optional built-in alert for those who may go more than 24 hours without telephone contact
- It may be used as a speakerphone to speak directly with an ambulance dispatcher, if you are unable to reach a telephone
- The button is waterproof and should be worn in the shower or bath
- Special adapters are available for those who are physically challenged, so they may reach the outside world without using a telephone
- You may go to the hospital and physician of your choice
Who uses Lifeline?
- Anyone, regardless of age, who lives alone or is alone for any part of the day
- Adults who live with family, but who may be alone while the children or spouse is at work or away
- Married couples, living together, but one spouse may be ill and the other spouse worries about leaving him/her alone
- Anyone recovering from an illness or surgery and who is alone during the recovery period
- The physically challenged
- Aging parents
- Parents/caregivers of children with special needs
The cost is reasonable. You do NOT buy the unit:
- $50 one time installation charge.
- $37 per month for the standard Personal Help Button.
- $47 per month for the Auto Alert Button, a fall detection button.
For installation appointments or for more information, please call Providence Lifeline at (877) 512-7111 or (425) 261-4828.