Home Health Care Services
Providence Home Care of Snohomish County is available to all patients who are confined to the home and are in need of skilled health care. Our professional home care staff work together to provide exceptional service to our homebound patients.
The Home Health Care Team
- Patient’s physician who oversees the care
- Medical directors who are available for consultation
- Registered and licensed practical nurses who provide assistance with a variety of health care needs and patient/family education
- CWCN registered nurse wound care specialists
- Medical social workers who offer support, information and assist with problem-solving and community referrals
- Physical, speech and occupational therapists who assist with rehabilitation and daily living activities
- Home health aides who assist with personal care, such as dressing, bathing and preparing meals
- Chaplains who provide spiritual comfort and clarity
- Volunteers who may provide transportation to appointments, light housekeeping or errands.
Through our pediatric Carousel Program we witness an inspiring blend of hospice care with home health care. The Carousel Program provides an innovative, integrated approach to children and their families.