What can Providence Lifeline do for you?
Providence Lifeline is the medical alert service that gives individuals the confidence and freedom to live on their own in the homes they love by providing simple, fast access to emergency help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The most dramatic value that Providence Lifeline provides is the potential to save someone’s life.
Providence Lifeline is:
- Trusted by thousands of subscribers
- Recommended by healthcare professionals
- Key to providing the peace of mind and confidence to live independently at home
Who uses Providence Lifeline?
- Anyone, regardless of age, who lives alone or is alone for any part of the day
- Adults who live with family, but who may be alone while the other family members are at work or away
- Married couples living together while one spouse is ill, and the other spouse worries about leaving their ill spouse alone
- Anyone recovering from an illness or surgery and who is alone during the recovery period
- The physically challenged
- Aging parents
- Parents/Caregivers of children with special needs
How does providence Lifeline Work?
Connect with help:
- If you experience a medical emergency, simply push your Lifeline help button. Call any time, day or night, and you will instantly be connected to a 24-hour response center.
- If you have the added protection of our AutoAlert option, your AutoAlert button will automatically place a call for help if it detects that you have fallen and are unable to push the button yourself.
Hear a reassuring voice:
As soon as you press the button, a trained emergency response associate will talk with you, access your profile and assess the situation.
Help is on the way:
Our Associate will immediately call the person you’ve listed as your emergency contact and appropriate emergency services, based on your specific needs. The response associate will stay in touch with you until help arrives.
How much does Providence Lifeline cost?
Providence Lifeline service charges are on a month to month basis – no long term contracts to sign.
- $37/month for the standard Personal Help Button
- $47/month for the Auto Alert Button, a fall detection button
- $50 – one time installation fee
Contact the Lifeline Team
Call your Providence Lifeline team at (425) 261-4828, toll free at 1-877-512-7111, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you get started with Lifeline.*
*Ask us about our newest product offering, the Philips Personal Medication Dispenser.
- Dispenses up to 60 doses
- Loads from 1 to 40 doses of medication
- Dispenses up to 6 times per day
- Reminder alerts pre-programmed
- Caregiver alerts for missed doses and dispenser refills
- Optional early dose feature
- PRN (on demand) medications
- Locked cabinet for controlled access,
- Rechargeable battery for backup power.