Providence Infusion and Pharmacy Services provides home infusion and specialty pharmaceutical services to patients throughout Washington, Alaska, Idaho and Montana. At Providence our priority is patient safety, patient satisfaction, and quality clinical outcomes. Our staff of Registered Nurses, Pharmacists, and Registered Dietitians are focused on providing you with high quality products, compassionate care, and excellent service. If you have any questions or need to speak with a pharmacist, infusion nurse or dietitian, we are available 24 hours a day. In Western Washington call 1-800-832-0319, in Eastern Washington call 1-800-365-4429.
Our services include:
- Nutrition and pharmacological therapies to patients in their homes or in our Ambulatory Suites
- Clinical nurse, pharmacist, and nutrition consulting and support services
- Disease management and related specialized infusion therapies
Providence Infusion and Pharmacy Services is a state-licensed home health agency, a state-licensed pharmacy, and has been Joint Commission accredited since 1995. We are contracted with all major insurances. Contracted Insurance List
Infusion nursing services are offered to ensure proper patient education, training and to monitor patient care to achieve expected clinical outcomes
- Clinical pharmacists in the Infusion Pharmacy coordinate care for therapies that are ordered
- Patients who require specialty therapies or who are not home-bound receive care in one of our ambulatory infusion suites
- Nutrition services are available to high-risk patients and patients receiving nutrition through a feeding tube.