A Sampling of Philanthropic Support
Improvements Through Renovation and New Equipment
- Major renovations at Providence Mother Joseph Care Center
- State of the art “Nurse Call” Wireless Call System increasing the level of staff responsiveness
- New furniture and fresh paint for a more harmonious atmosphere
- Whirlpool bathing system for residents
- Therapy equipment
- Patient lifts to help improve response time to residents’ needs
- Ice machines for the Transitional Care Unit and Long Term Care neighborhood
- Blanket warmers that provide comfort for residents
Contributions help our finest and brightest staff achieve special certifications and advanced degrees and allow them to attend courses for professional development and recognition.
Providence Mother Joseph Care Center has been able to improve the health and quality of life for our residents through the implementation of the resident-centered care model. The resident neighborhoods and other facility improvements were originally done through foundation charitable support.
Our foundation offers a variety of ways to contribute from cash, stock, wills and other gift planning options that can provide income such as an annuity. Please call or write for further information. Providence St. Peter Foundation is a 501c(3) organization and your donation is tax deductible to the extent provided by law.