Thank you for considering becoming a resident at Providence Mount St. Vincent (The Mount). For information about availability or to apply for any of the programs listed below, please submit an online admissions inquiry form, send us an email or call us at (206) 938-6248. The Admissions staff is available seven days a week.
Assisted Living Apartment Application
If you are interested in submitting an application to Providence Mount St. Vincent for an Assisted Living apartment:
- We encourage you and your family if desired to take a tour of the apartments as a first step. Please call (206) 938-6248 to schedule a tour.
- During the tour, you will be given an application form. Upon receipt of the completed application, the admissions office will review the application and contact you to set up a time to meet with the Assisted Living staff for an assessment, if appropriate. If you need any help with the application process, please call 206-938-6248.
Skilled Nursing Neighborhood Application
If you are interested in submitting an application to Providence Mount St. Vincent for Skilled Nursing care:
- An application form may be obtained through the admissions office. Please call (206) 938-6248 or email email@example.com or you can download the form. Admission to a Skilled Nursing Neighborhood requires a written application.
- Upon receipt of the completed application, a clinical evaluation will be done and the admissions office will call you or your family to discuss availability.
- Availability may be limited due current occupancy. In that case, your name will be put on a wait list and you will be contacted as soon as a room becomes available.
- At time of admission, we will request orders for admission and a summary of your current medical needs from your physician.
For more information about Medicare/Medicaid, visit their web site at http://www.cms.hhs.gov/.