• Print Print
  • Share
  • Text Size: A | A | A

Rehabilitation

Providence Mount St. Vincent's outpatient rehabilitation program offers participants individually tailored therapy services for a variety of conditions including: stroke recovery, back pain, post-surgical management of joint repairs and other orthopedic programs. Preventive programs for reducing falls and protecting arthritic joints are also available.

Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy

Hours: Monday – Saturday, 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.

Massage Therapy

Hours: Monday, Thursday, Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.

Fees

Medicare usually pays 80% of the cost of evaluation and treatment for physical, occupational and speech therapy. You or your supplemental insurance are responsible for the remaining 20%. Rehabilitation therapy is covered by some insurance plans. Please check with your insurance provider.

Massage therapy costs $32 for 45 minutes, $27 for 30 minutes and $17 for 15 minutes for residents, volunteers and employees. Non-residents pay $37/45 minutes.