Leading Spokane medical research trials from start to finish
Providence Medical Research Center employs a centralized research administration model to support and oversee the core clinical research activities at Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children’s Hospital and Holy Family Hospital in Spokane, WA.
The staff members within the Clinical Trials Office manage a clinical study from start-up to close-out, and are responsible for functions such as federal grant administration; contract negotiations; clinical trial tracking and billing; clinical trial coordination; regulatory assistance, including Institutional Review Board (IRB) approvals; and internal study monitoring.
Key Spokane Medical Research Services:
- Develop protocols and or informed consent forms and other materials for human subjects review.
- Manage Interest and Site Feasibility surveys.
- Develop and manage budgets, contracts and clinical trial agreements.
- Provide research billing compliance oversight and Medicare Coverage analysis.
- Manage study timelines and serve as a liaison for Sponsors and Investigators.
- Facilitate Research Committee and IRB approvals.
- Pharmacy support, including training of clinic/hospital site staff, shipping, dispensing of drugs, and drug inventories.
- Completion of all regulatory forms and assessment of regulatory compliance in clinical trial procedures, including SAE reporting, protocol deviations, etc.