Medical Laboratory Science Program
The Providence Sacred Heart School of Medical Technology celebrated its 80th Anniversary in 2012. We pride ourself in producing highly qualified Medical Laboratory Science (MLS) graduates who are competent to enter the laboratory profession, highly recruited throughout the region, and become leaders in laboratory science.
Our staff includes dedicated and experienced clinical instructors, scientists, physicians and administrators from Sacred Heart, Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories, Inland Northwest Blood Center and the hospitals of the North Idaho Rural Health Consortium.
Medical Laboratory Science Program Quick Facts
- Students accepted each year: 14
- Application deadline: December 1
- 4+1 or 3+1 options available
- Minimum cumulative GPA to apply: 2.7
- Board of Certification pass rate: 99.2%
- Job placement in the profession: 100%
- Expert faculty and instructors
- State-of-the-art student lab
- 12-month internship: July-June
- Clinical rotations in all major disciplines and specialty areas
Watch our Video
Our students tell you what they like about the Spokane School of Medical Laboratory Science.