Stipend and Benefits
Providence offers an attractive package of benefits to residents participating in the Spokane Radiology Residency Program, including:
Stipends are reviewed yearly and increased to keep pace with the changes in the cost of living and inflation. The stipends for 2016-2017 academic year are:
- R2 - $55,368
- R3 - $57,636
- R4 - $60,108
- R5 - $62,628
- Malpractice - provided.
- Medical -coverage provided including vision and dental.
- Life - $25,000 term provided.
- Disability - Long-term disability provided.
- Vacations - four weeks paid.
- Locum Tenens - allowed.
- Library - Free Medline & Radline searches; access to UW HealthLinks; internet access and e-mail; unlimited copy privileges; STATDx / Rad Primer privileges.
- Meals - Meals provided for residents.
- Parking - Medical Center covered parking provided free of charge.
- Residents Lounge - Provided