For questions about events or registration, please call the contact provided or call 360-493-7247.
Cancer 101: Basics and beyond
Providence Regional Cancer System invites patients at all stages of treatment to attend a complimentary dinner event with our team of cancer experts.
From diagnosis to treatment and more, you’ll learn what to expect as you navigate the path ahead. Resources will be available, plus time to ask questions.
You do not need to be a Providence patient to attend – all community members are welcome! Bring a guest!
Event dates at Providence St. Peter Hospital
- Wednesday, June 27, 2018 6 - 8 p.m. | Providence St. Peter Hospital, 200 Rooms
- Wednesday, Aug. 15, 2018 6 - 8 p.m. | Providence St. Peter Hospital, 200 Rooms
- Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2018 6 - 8 p.m. | Providence St. Peter Hospital, 200 Rooms
- Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2018 6 - 8 p.m. | Providence St. Peter Hospital, 200 Rooms
Event dates at Providence Centralia Hospital
Darkness to Light
Learn to recognize and prevent child sexual abuse.
Living with Cancer and Beyond
Please join us for a complimentary evening of resources and support, led by Cobie Whitten, Ph.D. Cobie has extensive experience working with cancer patients. She’ll provide information and assistance for people at all points along the cancer journey. Patients, family members, friends and non-Providence patients are all welcome.
2018 Two-County Double Metric Century
CBC’s Two-County Double Metric Century Ride – sponsored by Providence Regional Cancer System. The ride will take place Sunday, June 24, starting near the Providence RCS facilities in Lacey. Online registration is open – and will be available day of the ride.
Providence Centralia presents Healthier Together, a wellness event and fun run/walk for all ages.
Bring your family and enjoy Providence Centralia’s Healthier Together wellness event. 5k fun/run walk and kids' dash coordinated by Centralia's Run Amok Irish Running Club. Check in at 8 a.m.; run/walk at 9 a.m.; kid's dash at 10:30 a.m. All activities free and open to the public. Register each person individually for t-shirt sizing.
Professional Medical Education
Kinesio Taping 3 & 4
Presented by Kyle Nelson, MPT, ATC/R, CKTI of Professional Therapies Northwest.
- April 21-22, 2018 | Providence St Peter Hospital Outpatient Rehab Services
- Cost: $275 prior to April 1, 2018 and $300 on or after April 2, 2018. If registering for two or more courses above, registration is $255 each prior to April 1, 2018.
- Register and pay with Professional Therapies Northwest
NICU Therapy: Developmental Support from Admit to Home
Presented by Lisa Kleinz of Education Resources.
Contemporary NDT Treatment of the Baby and Young Child
Presented by Suzanne Davis of Education Resources.
Finding Dysfunction: A Master Clinician’s Approach to Finding the Cause of Patients’ Pain
Presented by Great Lakes Seminars.