Providence St. Mary Foundation
Through the generosity of our donors, the Foundation helped make recent deep impacts at Providence St. Mary Medical Center. Together, with your generous support, we:
- Promote the early detection of breast cancer by providing uninsured women in need with a free screening mammogram
- Provide St. Mary caregivers with education scholarships that will allow them to grow professionally while bringing the latest in clinical expertise to our community
- Help our most vulnerable patients who are fighting cancer and chronic kidney disease. Our patient assistance fund provides gas cards, food vouchers, rent and other urgent expenses not covered by insurance. This fund removes barriers so patients can focus on surviving, through and beyond their disease
- Launched a Healthy Youth Initiative to encourage 1,000 local fourth graders to be more physically active. This is an ongoing, innovative program in partnership with Walla Walla, College Place and Athena schools
- Promote safe sleep practices for newborns. Generous donations ensure every baby leaves the hospital with a SleepSack, a wearable blanket to replace loose blankets in the crib and courage safe sleeping at home
Join individuals in the community like you who want to make a deep impact by ensuring quality health care stays local. With your help, we are creating a healthier community, together.
You can shop Amazon.com and support Providence hospitals and ministries in Southwest Washington at the same time! Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchase to Providence St. Mary Foundation.
Caregiver Giving Campaign
Oct. 29 - Nov. 22, 2019
Together, we create a powerful message: we not only work at Providence, we invest in St. Mary and our community.
We can’t #FINISHCANCER without you
Your gift, large or small, will support exceptional local cancer care.