A Message to our Community:
Across Providence St. Joseph Health, as a safety precaution and to prevent the risk of spreading COVID-19, we are consolidating some of the access points at the Providence Regional Medical Center Everett hospital campus, as well as instituting visitor restrictions.
Until further notice, the following visitor restrictions apply:
- Visitation has been suspended except for powers of attorney, parent or legal guardian of a minor, or end-of-life.
- Screening is in place at entrances for: fever, cough, flu-like symptoms.
- There are more specific guidelines for visitors to the Pavilion.
- During this time, we encourage our patients and their loved ones to communicate through phone and video calls.
- Entrance points are consolidated, and screening is in place to ensure patients are masked if needed and that only appropriate visitors are coming in.