Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
Quality cancer care close to home. Providence St. Mary Regional Cancer Center is the area’s leader in the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer.
Providence St. Mary Regional Cancer Center focuses on treating both the disease and the patient, offering innovative treatments while giving patients and their families the support and comfort they need.
- THE FIRST to offer digital mammography and breast MRI
- THE ONLY center in Walla Walla offering stereotactic breast biopsies
- Offers clinical trials not even found in big cities, including a trial that treats cancer without using chemotherapy
Nurturing support and services:
- A nurse care coordinator who serves as a personal guide throughout your breast cancer journey
- Peer support groups
- Guest houses for out of town patients
- Free screening mammograms for low-income women
- Oncologists who travel to other communities as well for cancer clinics
Until a cure is found, we’re committed to helping our patients and their families win the fight against cancer.
Find out more information, call 509-522-5700 or
Find a Provider