Get the right care at the right time
When you need health care right away, Providence has you covered. If your condition is not a life-threatening emergency, we offer options that can be faster and more affordable than a trip to the ER.
Same-day care options for non-emergencies
Get care for illnesses or injuries that aren't life threatening.
Shorter waits than ER
- Care for urgent issues, such as burns, sprains, fractures, stitches and more
- Walk-ins are welcome seven days a week at our Olympia and Lacey clinics.
Express Care Virtual
Get care on demand via tablet, smartphone or computer.
- Board-certified providers
- Video visits in real time
- Virtual visits for $49 or the cost of your copay or coinsurance
- Most insurance accepted
Visit the Express Care Virtual website for more information
The Emergency Room
Remember, the ER is for life-threatening emergencies and severe injuries and illnesses, including major wounds, heart attack, stroke and difficulty breathing. We have full-service emergency care at Providence St. Peter Hospital and Providence Centralia Hospital.