What you need to know
We want to address your questions or concerns about union representation and make sure you get the facts. The links below take you to frequently asked questions to help you learn about union organizing. If you have any additional questions, please contact us.
- Details about how the election will be run, what questions will appear on the ballot and when the election results will be announced.
- Answers to questions about union organizers and your rights during an organizing campaign.
- Answers to questions about what it means to be represented by a union.
- Answers to questions about how an election is held and what happens if you do not vote.
- Answers to questions about the collective bargaining process if the union is elected.
- Guide to labor relations language and terms frequently used.