Women's Night Out
A change of heart changes everything - Eight steps to family wellness that works
Free event sponsored by Providence St. Peter Hospital Regional Heart Center
It’s more important than ever before for women to learn and practice self-care and to listen to their hearts.
Heart disease is different for women than for men. For women, there’s a true connection between matters of the heart and heart health. And since women are most often at the center of family wellness, their example can nurture a heart-healthy family.
Join us at a free community event and hear Dr. Karen Wolfe, an internationally renowned physician, health coach, speaker and author, as she shares her eight practical steps to family wellness. You’ll learn how to thrive, not just survive.
Women’s Night Out: Featuring Dr. Karen Wolfe
- Thursday, Oct. 17
Great Wolf Lodge
Health fair 5-7 p.m. Presentation 7-8 p.m.
- Register Today
Arrive early for the health fair!
- Learn about heart disease, and visit with the Providence heart failure navigator
- Meet Providence Medical Group providers
- Find out your risk for stroke
- Learn about sleep disorders, such as sleep apnea
- Get free health screenings: blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, hand grip strength and more!
Directions: Take I-5 to exit 88 (Hwy 12). Go west to the first stoplight and turn left onto Old Hwy 99. Continue south for approximately 1/3 mile. The lodge is on the left.