New Patient Information
The Maternal-Fetal Medicine Clinic is located on the main floor of the Sacred Heart Women’s Health Center. Parking is available in the garage on McClellan between 7th and 8th avenues. A skybridge leads directly from the garage to the main floor. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (509) 474-4060.
Most Health Plans Accepted
Providence Medical Group accepts most health plans. We bill most insurance plans directly. Be sure you understand what your insurance plan covers, so you aren’t surprised by unexpected charges. Please bring your insurance card to all appointments.
Co-pays are due at the time of service. If you aren’t covered by insurance, full payment is due at the time of service, unless other arrangements have been made.
Accepted Forms of Payment
We accept personal check, cash or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
What to Bring
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Referral from your primary care physician (if required by your insurance plan)
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Full list of medications with dosages (including over-the-counter supplements)
- Detailed history of symptoms and treatments, including diagnostic imaging
- List of questions
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to allow time for check-in and paperwork.