Our specialists deal with problems involving your child's nervous system.
Services include evaluation and treatment of:
- Birth defects that affect the nervous system
- Brain injury and its consequences
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental delay
- Epilepsy and seizure disorders
- Genetic disorders that affect the nervous system
- Metabolic diseases that affect the nervous system
- Muscle diseases, including Muscular Dystrophies
If your child has a developmental disorder or delay, the doctors and staff at Providence Medical Group Developmental Pediatrics have the expertise to evaluate, diagnose and treat them. We work as a team with other medical specialists, schools and community agencies to develop a personalized care plan to help your child be the best they can be.
But, most of all, we work with you. We arm you with the information and support you need to be an everyday advocate for your child.
We diagnose and treat a wide variety of developmental and behavioral conditions, including:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Developmental disabilities
- Developmental delays in speech, language and motor skills
- Learning disabilities such as dyslexia
- Habit disorders